From Kansai International Airport to Sugimotocho Station
There are two railway companies, JR and Nankai.
1. Buy ticket for 890 yen at the JR station.
2. Take an express "Kansai Airport Rapid Service" (called Kanku Kaisoku) of JR line.
4. take a local train bound for Tennoji, which comes on the same platform.
HotelsIt takes about 10- to 15-minute walk to KKC or Guest House (from the East Exit of Sugimotocho Station).
Kansai Kenshu Center (KKC) Guest House
Please use a beam projector
for plenary talks, and
a beam projector or a blackboard for
for session talks.
blackboard of Room 1(=E408) blackboard of Room 2(= F415) blackboard of Room 3(=F215)
We would like to remind that each plenary talk is 50 minutes long and each parallel session talk is 20 minutes long.
We will take a group photo on 27th (Wednesday) before Lunch at Tanaka Memorial Hall.
Excursion (Friday, Jan 29)There are some options on excursion and free time.
1. Todaiji / Nara park : You can see some national treasures (World Heritage Site).
2. Osaka Aquarium KAIYUKAN (Chinese1) (Chinese2) (Korean) (English)
3. Osaka castle (大阪城)+ Umeda Area
4. Free time (including self-guided tour or free discussion at a lecture room).