93.(with T. Kadokami) Amphicheirality of links and Alexander invariants,SCIENCE CHINA Mathematics 54 (2011), 2213-2227. Preprint version is here
92.On transforming a spatial graph into a plane graph,in: Statistical Physics and Topology of Polymers with Ramifications to Structure and Function of DNA and Proteins, Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement, No. 191(2011), 235-244.Preprint version is here.
91. (with I. Tayama) Enumerating homology spheres with lengths up to 10
by a canonical order,Proceedings of Intelligence of Low-Dimensional Topology
2009 in honor of Professor Kunio Murasugi's 80th birthday,(2009), 83-92.Preprint version is here.
82. On a complexity of a spatial graph. in: Knots and soft-matter physics,
Topology of polymers and related topics in physics, mathematics and biology,
Bussei Kenkyu 92-1 (2009-4), 16-19. Revised Preprint Version is here.
79.(with I. Tayama) Enumerating 3-manifolds with lengths up to 9 by a canonical
order,Topology Appl. 157(2010), 261-268 (Preprint version is here).
78.On alternation numbers of links,Topology Appl. 157(2010),274-279;Preprint version is here.
77. "Lectures on knot theory"(Monograph in Japanese), 2007, Kyoritsu
Shuppan Co. Ltd; (November 26, 2010) Corrections to the 1st printing and to the 2nd printing.
42. Splitting a 4-manifold with infinite cyclic fundamental group,Osaka
J. Math. 31(1994), 489-495.
41. Introduction to almost identical imitations of (3,1)-dimensional manifold
pairs, in:Topics in Knot Theory, Proceedings of NATO-ASI Topics in Knot
Theory(Eruzurum /Turkey), Kluwer Academic Publishers, (1993), 69-83.
40. Almost identical imitations of (3,1)-dimensional manifold pairs and
the manifold mutation, J. Austral. Math. Soc. (Ser.A) 55(1993),100-115.
39. Almost identical imitations of (3,1)-dimensional manifold pairs and
the branched coverings, Osaka J. Math. 29(1992), 299-327.
38. Knots 90, (A. Kawauchi ed.), Walter de Gruyter, Berlin-New York,1992.
36. The first Alexander modules of surfaces in 4-sphere, in: Algebra and
Topology, Proc. KAIST Math. Workshop 5, 81-89, 1990.
35. Almost identical imitations of (3,1)-dimensional manifold pairs, Osaka
J. Math. 26(1989),743-758.
34. An imitation theory of manifolds, Osaka J. Math. 26(1989),447-464.
33. Imitations of (3,1)-dimensional manifold pairs, Sugaku 40(1988),193-204
( in Japanese ); Sugaku Expositions (published from Amer. Math. Soc.) 2(1989),
32. The imbedding problem of 3-manifolds into 4-manifolds, Osaka J. Math.
31. Knots in the stable 4-space; An overview, A Fete of Topology, Academic
Press, 1988, 453-470 (Notice: Interchange the contents of pages 466 and
467 which are erroneously printed). The corrected preprint version is here.