103. On 4-dimensinal universe for every 3-dimensional manifold, Proceedings of International Conference on Topology and Geometry 2013,
joint with the 6th Japan-Mexico Topology Symposium, Topology and its Applications. Preprint version is here.
99. (with I. Tayama and B. Burton) Tabulation of 3-manifolds of lengths up to 10, Proceedings of International Conference on Topology and Geometry 2013, joint with the 6th Japan-Mexico Topology Symposium, Topology and its Applications. Preprint version is here.
97.The Alexander polynomials of immersed concordant links, Boletin de la Sociedad Matematica Mexicana.Preprint version is here.
96. Mind-Knots and Mind-Relations: Knot Theory Applied to Psychology, Chapter
7 in: "Qualitative Mathematics for the Social Sciences, Mathematical
Models for Research on Cultural Dynamics", pp.227-253,(edited by Lee
Rudolph),Routledge's "Cultural Dynamics of Social Representation"series (Series Editor Jaan Valsiner)(August, 2012). Earlier preprint
version is here.
95.(with K. Yoshida) Topology of prion proteins, Journal of Mathematics and System Science
2(2012), 237-248. Preprint version is here.
93.(with T. Kadokami) Amphicheirality of links and Alexander invariants,SCIENCE CHINA Mathematics 54 (2011), 2213-2227. Preprint version is here
92.On transforming a spatial graph into a plane graph,in: Statistical Physics and Topology of Polymers with Ramifications to Structure and Function of DNA and Proteins, Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement, No. 191(2011), 235-244.Preprint version is here.
91. (with I. Tayama) Enumerating homology spheres with lengths up to 10
by a canonical order,Proceedings of Intelligence of Low-Dimensional Topology
2009 in honor of Professor Kunio Murasugi's 80th birthday,(2009), 83-92.Preprint version is here.
82. On a complexity of a spatial graph. in: Knots and soft-matter physics,
Topology of polymers and related topics in physics, mathematics and biology,
Bussei Kenkyu 92-1 (2009-4), 16-19. Revised Preprint Version is here.
79.(with I. Tayama) Enumerating 3-manifolds with lengths up to 9 by a canonical
order,Topology Appl. 157(2010), 261-268 (Preprint version is here).
78.On alternation numbers of links,Topology Appl. 157(2010),274-279;Preprint version is here.
77. "Lectures on knot theory"(Monograph in Japanese), 2007, Kyoritsu
Shuppan Co. Ltd; (November 26, 2010) Corrections to the 1st printing and to the 2nd printing.
42. Splitting a 4-manifold with infinite cyclic fundamental group,Osaka
J. Math. 31(1994), 489-495.
41. Introduction to almost identical imitations of (3,1)-dimensional manifold
pairs, in:Topics in Knot Theory, Proceedings of NATO-ASI Topics in Knot
Theory(Eruzurum /Turkey), Kluwer Academic Publishers, (1993), 69-83.
40. Almost identical imitations of (3,1)-dimensional manifold pairs and
the manifold mutation, J. Austral. Math. Soc. (Ser.A) 55(1993),100-115.
39. Almost identical imitations of (3,1)-dimensional manifold pairs and
the branched coverings, Osaka J. Math. 29(1992), 299-327.
38. Knots 90, (A. Kawauchi ed.), Walter de Gruyter, Berlin-New York,1992.
36. The first Alexander modules of surfaces in 4-sphere, in: Algebra and
Topology, Proc. KAIST Math. Workshop 5, 81-89, 1990.
35. Almost identical imitations of (3,1)-dimensional manifold pairs, Osaka
J. Math. 26(1989),743-758.
34. An imitation theory of manifolds, Osaka J. Math. 26(1989),447-464.
33. Imitations of (3,1)-dimensional manifold pairs, Sugaku 40(1988),193-204
( in Japanese ); Sugaku Expositions (published from Amer. Math. Soc.) 2(1989),
32. The imbedding problem of 3-manifolds into 4-manifolds, Osaka J. Math.
31. Knots in the stable 4-space; An overview, A Fete of Topology, Academic
Press, 1988, 453-470 (Notice: Interchange the contents of pages 466 and
467 which are erroneously printed). The corrected preprint version is here.