(1) 1 min. walk from the east exit of Sugimoto-cho station (JR Hanwa line)
(2) 15 min. walk from the 4th exit of Abiko Station (Subway Midosuji Line)
Take the Kansai-Airport Rapid Service, change at Sakai-shi to a local train for Tennoji and get off at Sugimoto-cho Station.
(1) Take the Osaka Monorail, change at Senri-chuo to the Kita-Osaka Kyuko line for Nakamozu, get off at Nagai Station,
walk to Nagai Station (JR Hanwa line),take a local train for Otori and get off at Sugomoto-cho Station.
(2) Take an Airport Limousine Bus to Abenobashi Station, then take a local train for Kumatori on the JR Hanwa Line from JR Tennoji Station and get off at Sugimoto-cho Station.
The building of the Faculty of science is at #12. There are two entrances facing the Keyaki Street.
Enter from the entrance near the Media center (#11).
(1) 1 min. walk from Kita-shinchi Station (JR) (directly connected to the east gate)
(2) 10 min. walk from Osaka Station (JR)
(3) 5 min. walk from Nishi-Umeda Station (Subway Yotsubashi line)
(4) 10 min. walk from Higashi-Umeda Station (Subway Tanimachi line)
(5) 10 min. walk from Umeda Station (Subway Midosuji line)
(6) 10 min. walk from Umeda Station (Hanshin Electric Railway)
(7) 10 min. walk from Umeda Station (Hankyu Railway)