Registration for non-Japanese participants |
Registration for Japanese participants |
|September 6 -- September 10, 2018
Room E408, Department of Mathematics, Osaka City University
The registration desk will open from the morning of September 6 through the morning of September 10, which will be located in front of the lecture room E408.
| September 6 (Thu)
| September 7 (Fri)
| September 8 (Sat)
|| Free Discussion or Excursion
| September 9 (Sun)
| September 10 (Mon)
Program: Please see Program.
- Plenary speakers include: Selman Akbulut, J. Scott Carter, Mark Hughes, Seiichi Kamada, Kent Orr, Jongil Park, Riccardo Piergallini and Osamu Saeki
- Invited speakers are listed in Speakers.
Participants: Please see Participants.
- Seiichi Kamada : skamada [AT] sci.osaka-cu.ac.jp
- Kouichi Yasui : kyasui [AT] ist.osaka-u.ac.jp
- Kengo Kawamura : kengok [AT] sci.osaka-cu.ac.jp
- Miho Ohashi/Ms. (OCAMI Secretary) : ocami [AT] sci.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Info of Grants and Supports |
On Supports to Overseas participants |
Supports to Domestic participants
- Organizers: Seiichi Kamada, Kouichi Yasui, Takao Matumoto and Kengo Kawamura
- Academic committee: Mikio Furuta, Seiichi Kamada, Akio Kawauchi, Takao Matumoto and Masaaki Ue
- Local organizers at OCAMI: Sukuse Abe, Hirotaka Akiyoshi, Megumi Hashizume, Seiichi Kamada, Taizo Kanenobu, Kengo Kawamura, Akio Kawauchi, Shin'ya Okazaki, Hideo Takioka and Masashi Yasumoto